PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The Amherst College women's indoor track & field team wrapped up regular season competition Saturday, putting together a strong showing at the Brown Invitational at the Olney-Margolies Athletic Center.
- First-year Karis Lee continued to make strong strides in the 60m dash, clocking a PR time of 8.11 seconds.
- Isabel Park '20 made waves in the 200m finals, finishing first overall, while Isabelle Lobo '22 notched a Regional qualifying mark in the 400m finals behind a second place finish (1:01.74).
- In the 800m, Sylvia Frank '20 placed sixth overall, while Sierra Donovan '23 took seventh in the event in her collegiate debut.
- Isabella Landry '23 and Mary Kate McGranahan '23 each logged new PR's in the mile, with Landry clocking a New England Regional qualifying mark (5:22.27) to place third and McGranahan taking fourth (5:26.51).
- With a distance of 4.73m, junior Kasia Krosniak was just offer her personal best in the long jump, while Lauren Lamb '21 was less than .1m off her PR in the triple jump with a Regional qualifying mark of 10.81m.
- With a toss of 10.45m, Caroline Ferguson-Dryden '20 posted a new collegiate best in the shot put to place fourth overall, while Nolani Kennedy-White '23 impressed in the weight throw with a 9.61m mark.
The Mammoths begin the indoor season's postseason stretch next Saturday, Feb. 28 when they compete at the two-day 2020 New England Division III Indoor Championships hosted by Middlebury College