BRUNSWICK, Maine – Olivia Polischeck '21 paced the Mammoths with a 39th place finish, as the Amherst College women's cross country team logged a scoring order of 39-51-82-84-110(130)(162) to finish 13th overall at the 44-team New England Division III Championships hosted by Bowdoin College Saturday afternoon.
- TEAM TOP-THREE: MIT (87 points), Middlebury (108 points), Williams (115 points)
- TOP-MAMMOTH: Polischeck (22:55.04 / 39th)
- TOTAL TEAMS / RUNNERS: 44 / 399
MAMMOTHS SCORING RUNNERS
- Leading the Mammoths for the fourth time this season, Polischeck clocked a 22:55.04 mark to take 39th overall at the 399-harrier regional meet.
- Lela Walter '19 was next across the finish line for Amherst, posting a time of 23:10.13 to earn 51st place.
- Finishing seconds apart, Haley Greene '21 and Kristin Ratliff '20 placed 82nd and 84th, respectively, with Greene notching a 23:37.06 mark and Ratliff earning a time of 23:41.22.
- Sarah Gayer '21 was the final scoring runner for the Mammoths, registering s time of 24:03.48 to place 110th overall.
AMHERST IN THE SCORESHEET