CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The Amherst College women's track & field team capped off their weekend at the Gordon Kelly Invitational hosted by MIT at the Johnson Athletic Center.
The Mammoths return to action on Saturday, Feb. 17 when they compete in the DIII New England Championships hosted by Springfield College.
- Amy Pass '20 paced Amherst in the 3000 meter run, clocking a time of 12:20.22.
- In the one mile run, Maya Bhandari '20 and Gaby Doran '19 impressed, finishing sixth and eighth with times of 5:42.82 and 5:46.82, respectively.
- Lizzie Kobelski '20 and Lauren Lamb '21 finished back-to-back in the 60 meter hurdles, with Kobelski notching a 9.97 second mark to place 13th and Lamb posting a time of 9.99 seconds to take 14th in the 39-harrier race.
- The top Mammoth in the 60 meter dash, Sarah Tam '21 clocked a time of 8.29 seconds to place sixth overall, while Isabel Park '20 secured eighth with a 8.38 second mark.
- Kasia Krosnia '21 logged a 17th place finish in the long jump after leading her flight with a distance of 4.57 meters.
- In the triple jump, Emily Flaherty '19 earned a distance of 9.69 meters to lead the Mammoths in the event.
- Amherst dominated in the high jump, with Kaitlyn Siegel '20 clinching gold with a height of 1.59 meters, while Becki Golia '18 placed fourth with a jump of 1.54 meters.