AMHERST, Mass. – Traveling down the road on Saturday, April 15, the Amherst women's outdoor track & field team competed in the UMass Amherst Invitational.
- First-year Anna Buford led the Mammoths in the 100-meter dash, placing 18th overall with a 13.16 mark.
- In the 200-meter dash, Rubii Tamen '19 clinched a time of 26.62 to finish 19th, while taking 10th in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:00.84
- Notching a 2:19.46 mark in the 800-meter run, Leonie Rauls '18 finished ninth overall, while Christi Scartelli '19 took 20th (2:26.64).
- Lela Walter '19 and Cat Lowdon '17 finished back-to-back in the 1,500-meter run, securing 14th and 15th with times of 4:59.28 and 5:00.36, respectively.
- Competing in the high jump, Kiana Herold '17 logged second overall in the 13-woman event with a height of 1.66 meters. Kaitlin Siegel finished tied for fifth with a jump of 1.56 meters.
- In the triple jump, Emily Flaherty '19 posted a distance of 10.50 meters to place fifth.
Amherst returns to action on Saturday, April 22 when they travel to Hartford, Conn. to compete in the Trinity Invitational.