MIDDLETOWN, Conn. – Junior Geralyn Lam won an individual event to highlight the No. 9 Amherst College's respresentation at the women's swimming and diving February invite held at Wesyelan University Sunday afternoon.
- Location: Wesleyan University, Middletown, Massachusetts
- Sunday's meet was an NCAA qualifying meet with no team scoring.
- Lam powered to first place overall in the 100-yard butterfly with an NCAA 'B' Cut time of 56.88.
- The Purple & White claimed second, third, and fourth place in the 200-yard freestyle, as Jayne Vogelzang '19 recorded a time of 1:54.38, Livia Domenig '18 touched in 1:54.80, and Sarah McDonald '20 clocked a time of 1:54.95, respectively.
- The Purple & White returns to action Wednesday, March 15 in Greensboro, N.C. for the NCAA Division III Championships.