WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – The No. 16 Amherst College women's squash team earned an 8-1 win over Wesleyan University, before falling to No. 11 Williams College, 8-1 in Saturday's Little III Championship in Williamstown, Mass.
- Wesleyan picked up its lone win of the contest at the number one position, while Amherst claimed each of the next eight spots.
- Seven of the eight victories came by way of the sweep as Rachael Ang '19, Haley McAtee '18, Ericka Robertson '16, Taryn Clary '16, Khushy Aggarwal '16, Corri Johnson '16 and Mae Cromwell '18 all posted 3-0 wins.
- Priya Sinha '19 logged a come-from-behind, 3-2 (10-12, 8-11, 11-8, 11-4, 11-1) win from the number five slot to help seal the Purple & White's convincing victory.
- Williams won all nine matches, including four by scores of 3-0.
- Kimberly Krayacich '18, Ang, Robertson, Sinha, and Aggarwal each took their matches to four sets from the number one, two, four, five and seven positions respectively.
- Amherst returns to action Wednesday, Feb. 3 when it hosts Mount Holyoke College at 6 p.m. at the Davenport Squash Courts.