SOUTH HADLEY, Mass. – With a two-day, 36-hole team score of 651 (321-330), the Amherst College women's golf team finished fourth overall at the Mount Holyoke Invitational this weekend at The Orchards Golf Club.
- Williams won the tournament with a team score of 605 (307-298), followed by NYU in second (635-323-312) and Middlebury in third (646-319-327). Amherst and Mount Holyoke (667-330-337) rounded out the top five in the 14-team field.
- Cordelia Chan of Williams took home the individual title with a score of 145 (77-68).
- Kate Weiss '19 led Amherst and finished tied for third overall with a two-day card of 154 (73-81).
- Zoe Wong '18 had a consistent weekend, in which she shot an 81 on both days, and finished tied for 17th overall with a 162. Wong also shot a hole-in-one during day one action on the 155-yard 10th hole.
- Finishing third on Amherst and tied for 23rd in the field was first-year Katie Rosenberg with a two-day score of 167 (82-85).
- Senior co-captain Devyn Gardner and first-year Maggie Schoeller each cut two strokes off their day one score to card a 168 (85-83) and 172 (87-85), respectively.
- Amherst returns to the course next weekend for the two-day Middlebury College Invitational scheduled to start Saturday, Oct. 3.