HANOVER, N.H – Traveling to Dartmouth College, the Amherst College men's track & field team competed at the two-day NEICAAA Championships this past weekend.
- The No. 29 seed in the 800 meter run, Ralph Skinner '20 crossed the finish line in 1:58.17 to take 27th overall.
- With a time of 4:08.84, Billy Massey '21 placed 28th overall in the 1500 meter run.
- Cosmo Brossy '19 improved on his seed time of 14:36.84 to record a 14:33.14 mark in the 5000 meter run and earn fourth overall, while Spencer Ferguson-Dryden '20 cut four seconds off his seed time to place eighth overall (14:55.41).
- Impressing in the 10,000 meter race, Clark Ricciardelli '20 clocked a time of 30:14.33 to secure silver, while Justin Barry '18 finished in 32:04.40 to place 11th.
- The Mammoths' 4x400 relay team of Harrison Haigood '18, Vernon Espinoza '19, Ryan Prenosil '20 and Kristian Sogaard '19 teamed up to earn sixth overall with a time of 3:18.98.
The Mammoths return to action on Thursday, May 17 when they compete at the MIT Final Qualifier at 10 a.m. in their last chance to post NCAA Championship qualifying marks.