MEDFORD, Mass. – There was no team score at this weekend's Cupid Invitational hosted by Tufts University, but several individuals turned in impressive performances for the Mammoth's men's team.
- Thompson Stadtler '19 took eighth overall in the 200 meter dash with a time of 23.31
- Vernon Espinoza '19 took a sixth place finish in the 400 meter dash (50.62)
- Kristian Sogaard '19 was the third place finisher in the 800 meters, running in a time of 1:54.04
- Spencer Ferguson-Dryden '20 and Tucker Meijer '19 took eight and ninth place, respectively in the 3,000 meter run. Ferguson-Dryden finished in 8:40.37, while Meijer was just behind in 8:42.74.
- Maxim Doiron '19 qualified for the finals of the 60-meter hurdles, running in eighth with an 8.97 preliminary time
- Jordan Edwards '20 placed fourth in the long jump, with a distance of 6.24 meters, and took fifth with a 12.55 meter distance in the triple jump
- Sam Amaka '19 threw a 13.30 shot put, good for a sixth place finish. Amaka also took fourth overall in the weight throw, with a 14.62 meters final throw
Next Friday and Saturday the Mammoths will head back to Boston for the Valentine Invitational hosted by Boston University.