WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – The No. 22 Amherst College men's squash team fell to No. 19 Wesleyan University, 5-4, and No. 18 Williams College, 8-1 during action at Sunday's Little III Championship hosted by the Ephs in Williamstown, Mass.
- Against Wesleyan, Noah Browne '16 secured a stellar come-from-behind 3-2 victory from the first position. After falling behind, 11-8 and 11-7, Browne rallied for 11-9, 11-7, and 11-1 wins to complete the triumph.
- Cameron Bahadori '18 posted a similar achievement from the number two slot, clinching a 3-2 (9-11, 4-11, 12-10, 11-9, 11-5) comeback win.
- Michael Groot '17 also earned a five-frame victory in the sixth position, tabbing scores of 11-13, 11-6, 7-11, 11-6, and 11-8.
- The Purple & White's fourth win came on the eighth court courtesy of Jeremy Van '17 who swept his opponent, 3-0 (11-9, 11-7, 11-5).
- Against the Ephs, Browne tallied Amherst's lone point when he won by scores of 12-10, 11-9 and 11-3 from the first position.
- Amherst returns to action Friday, Feb. 5-7 at the NESCAC Championships, hosted by Trinity College in Hartford, Conn.